Most business people you speak with will be on LinkedIn.
Some will actively use its forums and groups, others just set up their profiles, but do nothing else.
I was interested to read an article recently on SocialMediaExaminer.com that takes a look at how you can use LinkedIn to build your business, become more visible and become more engaged with business intelligence. The 10 tips it covers are:
- Using keywords and phrases
- Mirroring your online and offline business networks
- Tag your skills and expertise
- Link to your website with anchor text links
- Taking the time to welcome new connections
- Adding video
- Note important details and opportunities
- Tag and filter connections
- Use context to gather business intelligence
- Update your CRM with data from LinkedIn
If you’re on LinkedIn this is a really valuable post so I would urge you to take 5 minutes out of your day to have a read of: 10 LinkedIn Tips for Building Your Business.