Keeping up with the social media revolution is difficult.
It seems as though no sooner have you got your head round one platform, another one appears.
I’m still finding Google+ a bit of an enigma – if you’re in the same boat, take a few minutes out of your day to check out the post on SocialMediaExaminer (link below).
In it, there is an interview with Chris Brogan who shares how Google+ can help small businesses and tells all about the strategies he uses to get business leads.
During the video you’ll discover:
- Why Google+ changes everything
- How to get your content indexed quickly
- Discover Chris Brogan’s Google+ strategy
- How Human Business Works uses Google+ to get business leads
- Why you should share personal stories on Google+
- How to show potential clients who you are
- What content strategy to use on Google+
- How businesses can use Google+ Circles for both outbound marketing and lead generation
- When to choose Google+ privacy settings
- How Chris uses Twitter differently than Google+
Ready to learn more?